My investment fund did. I was a young gov then, I made some mistakes. My original poll was to gage interests on my idea. Gather information. Reform it.
Roam started another poll burried further down the thread, months after that vote started, so to get it passed, we had to round up an entire new vote AND get them to the correct poll. (Idealy a new post should have been made in the “Governance Proposals” category as it’s own thing with a link to the discussion post.)
Worst still, this was months after I had first floated the idea so we had to get the ball rolling again.
Then came the hundreds, of hundred, of hundreds of messages sent. Of getting eyes on it in the official algorand forum, on reddit spaces, I even managed to get a then-Algorand employee to re-tweet it for a visibility boost.
I myself didn’t post a poll because I was still unsure if I’d done the format right as I was still relatively new to the forum and procedures. I didn’t even know we had a discord at the time.
Notable I did not ask the Tiny team to put thr last proposal on the Folks Tiny deposit on chain. I was busy already starting on the individual messaging on forums and on chain to get the eyeballs to the proposal to vote.
Like I said, it’s a lot of work. Part of me dreaded it. There was a lot of apprehension in me. But I started non the less.